How to Lock Gbwhatsapp?
Gbwhatsapp is an alternate version of WhatsApp where you can make use of additional features. Some of the features you can make use of are hiding blue ticks, last seen and online status. One special feature you get to use is to use multiple WhatsApp accounts on a single device.
But the only drawback is that gbwhatsApp is only available to android devices. There are many benefits of gbwhatsapp over normal whatsapp such as the option to change the theme and send more tha 10 photos at a time. One very interesting feature you get is the freedom to share files of different format such as pdf and PowerPoint without any size limit.
Today we will be showing the method by which you can lock your chats and conversations and make them secure. In today’s world, many of our official notices and messages are conveyed over WhatsApp chats. This increases the concern for security and confidentiality.
Hence you the option to lock all your conversations to save your private chats and sensitive media.
Steps to lock your conversations:
- If you have normal WhatsApp, first save your chats by creating a backup from the WhatsApp settings.
- Uninstall the original WhatsApp and install GBWhatsApp.
- In the new WhatsApp launch screen, you will be asked if you want to restore your data and chats to which you must select yes.
- Verify your mobile number on the next screen. Remember to use the mobile number registered with the original WhatsApp.
- After following the above steps, you will find the chats restored and later all your media will be restored depending on your internet speed.
- Now the following steps must be followed to lock your conversations.
- Go to settings in the new WhatsApp.
- There navigate to lock screen. Here you will be asked to create a short password. Remember to note down this password somewhere as it will be needed everytime.
- You must select enable passcode in order to enter the desired 4 digit password.
- Once you have set your desired passcode, in the next step you must select the conversations you wish to protect. Now from next time you open the locked conversation, you will need to enter the passcode in order to access the messages.
- But be aware that if you lose the password, you will lose all the locked conversations and with multiple failed attempts you will be either locked out or the chats will be formatted